cutting roof tiles

I was wondering if it is possible to cut ordinary plain roof tiles with a diamond bladed rotary ceramic tile cutter?

Reply to
Lawrence Zarb

In my opinion no. They are usually concrete and would damage the blade. Angle grinders seem to be commonly used for this

Reply to
BillR

I've cut concrete paving slabs with mine - and it gives a beautiful finish to the cut. But it's the large Plasplugs jobby.

Reply to
Dave Plowman