cutting roof tiles

I was wondering if it is possible to cut ordinary plain roof tiles with a diamond bladed rotary ceramic tile cutter?

Lawrence Zarb wrote:

In my opinion no. They are usually concrete and would damage the blade. Angle grinders seem to be commonly used for this

I've cut concrete paving slabs with mine - and it gives a beautiful finish to the cut. But it's the large Plasplugs jobby.
--
*I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway through.