Cheap boilers!

Dribble quotes figures but doesn't understand basics. Hence his acceptance of more than 100% efficiency. Surprising given he appears to heard of sensible and latent heat - same as any half educated schoolboy. But obviously understands neither.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

** snip garbage from the senile one **

Sad but true. It had to be snipped. Such a fool.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

It's worth having a look through a paper by Viessmann on the technology and measurement methods.

explains the concept of "standard efficiency" which has a specific meaning related to Net CV and the use of the German DIN 4702 standard for measurement.

The rest of the paper provides interesting reading about the basis of design and calculation. It appears to have some of the same principles as SEDBUK, but the method of calculation is quite a bit different.

It looks like if you were servicing boilers in Germany, you would need to carry a bag of magnesium hydroxide for condensate neutralisers in larger installations.

Reply to
Andy Hall

He is? You always say that.

Reply to
timegoesby

That is the way. I have never had the misfortune to deal with such things as I am never wrong.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel