Ravenheat boilers

Has anyone had any experience, good or bad, of Ravenheat combi boilers. they are sold at B&Q, but never heard of the make. wanna know a bit about them before i buy.

thanks Andrew

Reply to
AK

Have a look on Google Groups and search this NG's archives with a keyword of Ravenheat.

Then you can draw your own conclusions......

There appear to be more naysayers.......

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Has anyone had any experience, good or bad, of Ravenheat combi boilers. they are sold at B&Q, but never heard of the make. wanna know a bit about them before i buy.

thanks Andrew

Reply to
AK

Give them wide berth.

Reply to
IMM

B&Q is not the right place to buy Gas boilers. You need your local heating/plumbers merchant where you will have a wider choice of better quality boilers. I wouldnt bother with the Revenheat myself,i'd have a look at Worcester or Vaillant.Quality sometimes costs a little more.

Reply to
tarquinlinbin

Oh, how can you say that? You're depriving some poor heating engineer in the future the income from repairing the thing! ;-)

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS