Ravenheat Combi Boilers

Hi

Does anyone have any experience/comments for or agianst the Ravenheat White Star 29T combi central ehating/ hot water boiler? Available from B&Q

Many thanks Roger

Reply to
Roger Uribe

Avoid like the plague.

Reply to
IMM

I'd second that. There are many better boilers ( and probably cheaper too) from the likes of

and
The latter's prices are very keen for the boilers they sell (you have to call 'em for boiler only price...)

Reply to
BillR

I had teh joy of owning one of these for almost 4 weeks after I moved it. It was replaced very quickly. crap.

Reply to
Scott Mills

How about the Ravenheat CSI Primary Condensing Boiler, and the Ravenheat Combination Boiler with Timer. Natural Gas. Model RSF84E(T)?

The condensing boiler is on offer at a large DIY outlet which likes its Bs and Qs.

Jim

Reply to
James W

The condesning boiler is not bad but well priced in discount places, but the design is outdated so you get what you pay for. Their combi's tend to be naff.

Reply to
IMM

I wasn't impressed with the build quality (or the incontinence of the PRD valve) of the (non-condensing) RSF84E(T). Mostly I must admit I was put off by the typos and illiteracy of the manual. To be fair it's worked OK, though it's only been in 6 months.

How much? And more to the point, what sort of burner and heat exchanger does it have?

-- John Stumbles

-+ Question Authority

Reply to
John Stumbles