Bathroom Locks

I have fitted new internal doors with 65mm catches so that handle is not too near to the edge of the door. Now need to fit a bathroom handle with build in thumb turn for the lock. Distance from handle to lock is 63mm (or thereabouts).

I am having trouble sourcing a bathroom lock with both 65mm edge to handle and 63mm handle to lock dimensions. They seem to be available with one or the other but not both.

Can anyone suggest a suitable source?

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew May