Bad news/good news

graduate...

I was thinking of plays on the word 'cure'...

Reply to
Bob Eager

I use Cascamite (or 'Extramite' - seems to have been rebranded) all the time. I learned about it in O-level woodwork years ago and still like it for many purposes, if you can live with overnight drying. Ordinary PVA glue seems too ... slightly flexible ... to me. I'm aware not all PVAs are the same though, and keep meaning to try polyurethane glues as well.

J^n

Reply to
jkn

Just did a quick search on 'screwfix northampton telephone' and the 3rd. hit was Yell with an 0800 number (this migh not be current, of course - CBA to look further).

Reply to
PeterC

The message from Bob Eager contains these words:

Not a Scottish, Irish or Welsh one, then? :-)

Reply to
Appin