150x16x64 circular saw blade

I'm trying to buy a new blade for my circular saw; it's 150mm x 15mm x 64 teeth. The latter doesn't really matter, I'm just after something for "fine" work - I don't do much carpentry and I'm rubbish at it, so more-or-less anything would do. So, anyone recommend something? Alternatively, can anyone recommend some hens teeth teeth, because they'd be easier to find...

Reply to
Huge

do you

Reply to
Stuart Noble

> might do you

Don't touch it with a barge pole.

Reply to
George

Well at least it proves the size exists. If you want higher quality, no doubt it'll be out there somewhere.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Axminster list a 150 x 16 x 24T if thats any good.

Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk01634 71793007850 597257

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

From toolbank.com FAIZ15012....150x12 teeth with16mm reducer. FAIZ15040....150x40 teeth with16mm reducer.

Silverline crap part no 292712 Set of three 150mm 16/24/30 teeth, retailing at about £9.00 for the three.

Reply to
Scabbydug

================================== Not a specific recommendation, but when you're trawling through lists look for a blade with a larger diameter spindle hole supplied with reducer rings to accommodate your 16mm spindle. Many blades are made this way to suit different saws. Some people don't like them because there's a possibility of the blade spinning on the spindle but it's one way to get the size you want.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Ahh, thank you. I was beginning to think this as I trawled through the lists of part numbers ...

Reply to
Huge

Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk01634 71793007850 597257

Perfect. Ordered. Thanks very much.

I'd put some business your way, but I doubt you'd want to shlep to Bedford...

:o)

Reply to
Huge

Call out might have to be increased a bit :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman