is this group still active and grinder question

Is this group still active? I have an angle grinder branded NAPA built by Ingersol Rand its got model 65-720-b on the tag. I need the bevel gear for this any ideas of where to get it?

Reply to
Dixie Drifter

This group is a little bit active. I can`t help you with your problem but unless it is a favorite or really good tool it may be time to go to H.F. or N.T.

Reply to
Herb Eneva

I actualy have a couple Harbor freight grinders. This one is a big 7 inch grinder that just feels so much more solid in your hands. I really like the way it works and it is way more powerful than any other grinder you can get for a reasonable price.

Reply to
Dixie Drifter