is this group still active and grinder question

Is this group still active? I have an angle grinder branded NAPA built by Ingersol Rand its got model 65-720-b on the tag. I need the bevel gear for this any ideas of where to get it?
--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and
is for the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying,