? Woodworking chat group still around

Does anyone know if the #Woodworking chat group is still around on MIRC I thought it had at one time moved to Accessiric but I could not find it last night. Reading the old messages (Google archives) showed it on bean.esper.net but I did not see it there either. thanks Chuck

Reply to
CC

Yes Chuck we're still there on Accessirc. I've had the channel marked as private so it doesnt show in the channel listing because that was bringing us a lot of stupid kid drive-by's that were really aggravating.

I just made it public again so you should have no trouble finding us. The channel hasnt been very active of late. We have about half a dozen guys who always drop in at some point during the day tho, and you're welcome to join us.

Reply to
LP

I can understand the drive-by's I will log on there thanks Chuck

Reply to
CC

Thanks LP, I had not considered it had gone private, I will find it now Chuck

Reply to
CC