Glow Worm Micron 40ff

Any help !

I have just fitted a new Circuit Board to my Boiler but now it wont fire up. The other board had an intermitent fault , but did fire the boiler up (When it felt like it). It is doing everything else , talking to the timer and opening the gas valve.

Question Do I need to reset anything else , or is it maybe a fault board ?

Thanks

Vinny Dowdall

Reply to
Vinnydowdall

Shut it down, start a new call for heat and check to see if power is being supplied to the ignitor.

kenny b

Reply to
kennybs