Glow worm ultimate 40ff no lights at pcb

My glow worm ultimate 40ff stopped working this morning. There are no lights illuminated at the pcb! I thumped the bottom of the pcb and it fired up but only worked for about 20 mins. Now wont work at all no lights on at the pcb again!!
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 13:14:06 GMT

I've repaired quite a few Glow worm PCBs, almost always capacitor failure.
There are 2 caps close together and next to a heatsink that is tight up against a transformer - are their tops bulging?
Its busted, just like the interface you posted from. Brian
--
----- -