glow worm 60ff boiler stopped, no spark.

glow worm 60ff boiler , there is no spark on the pilot light , i cant light it manually .. then everything works , just no spark?

my boiler was working fine , just stopped? it just wont spark? everything else works... light it manually its works fine

Reply to
raymond

Have you not just answered you own question here? I thought that the gas was shut off if there was no spark etc these days? Igniters I'm sure can be changed by the heating service bods quite quickly. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff