glow worm fuel saver

Hi,

I`m having problems with a glow worm fuel saver. It runs through its start up, fan runs, sparks and fires. and then 10 seconds later it stops and wont start for 10 minutes. Its not air locked and the pump is running or over heating and the thermostat seems ok.

Has anyone any ideas? or even a copy of the manufactures instructions? I cant find any on the glow worm site.

Thanks Andy.

Reply to
Andrew