refilling Glow-worm Micron 60FF

Hi My mum has a glow-worm Microm60FF which had a leaking radiator valve. I drained the system and fixed the leak ( i think) but now it wont refill?

Does anyone know this unti and why it doesnt?

Also how can I tell if it is a sealed system?

thanks

Reply to
jaylo

That boiler can be used on vented or sealed systems. Go into the loft & see if it has a feed/expansion tank. If not there should be a filling loop.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

That ought to answer your questions about sealed systems and refilling them:

John Rumm