Kitchen remodel update & photos

I uploaded a bunch of photos taken as going along in the kitchen remodel = project. So far we have repaired the floor, framed a larger window, = installed receptacle/switch boxes.

I would greatly appreciate any comments or suggestions that you have = from looking at the photos!

Thanks in advance.

Sam

Reply to
Sammy bin Snoozin

I just checked it and couldn't connect... "Sorry, this GeoCities site is = currently unavailable." If you get this, pls check back later.

I would greatly appreciate any comments or suggestions that you have = from looking at the photos!

Thanks in advance.

Sam

Reply to
Sammy bin Snoozin

project. So far we have repaired the floor, framed a larger window, installed receptacle/switch boxes.

looking at the photos!

Move it to your verizon personal web site -- it won't have any bandwidth limit. Er...aside from the usual verizon t.o.s./p.o.s. bushwah.

Reply to
Elmo

project. So far we have repaired the floor, framed a larger window, installed receptacle/switch boxes.

looking at the photos!

I "suggest" you pay your bill at Geocities so we can see the page!

Reply to
Mr.Smartypants

Thanks, Chase. I just uploaded them here... =20

Here's the direct link...

The first photo is the earliest. The rest are in reverse chronological = order, so the first ones are at the bottom.

Sam

Reply to
Sammy bin Snoozin

so the first ones are at the bottom.

Geez Sammy!

Are you rebuilding the place or demolishing it?

Reply to
Guppy the Corpse Pumper

messagenews:fjv7f0$oi5$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.org...

chronological order, so the first ones are at the bottom.

LOL!! Sure seems like rebuilding... but actually I'm just showing the = bad places. The rest of the old shack is pretty decent (except for the = dishes in the bathtub). :O)

Sam

Reply to
Sammy bin Snoozin

message

chronological

Personally I

Many thanks for the tip, Fred. This was the way the house was built in =

1961 and no evidence of lack of support. It's not sheet metal - it's = actually a brace specifically used to provide support (at least that's = what I was told by the window dude).

However.... I do plan to have an indept contruction feller come by to = give me his opinion of the window framing, so I'll post what he says = about it.

Thank again, Fred. This is exactly the kind of thing I have no = experience in and appreciate the heads up.

Sam

Reply to
Sammy bin Snoozin

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@a35g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

order, so the first ones are at the bottom.

places. The rest of the old shack is pretty decent (except for the dishes in the bathtub). :O)

Well you can always take the dishes out when you're ready for bed. Hope it's a l-o-n-n-g tub so you can stretch out.;o)

Mr. Smartypants