What is the difference between a $7 housing and a $120 housing for recessed lights?

OK I need some education here.
Juno sells the IC-906 or TC-906 series recessed light housing for $120 +.
Halo has a IC rated 6" housing for $7.99 at Home Depot.
What is the qualitative difference? I am not talking about the trim, and how nice it looks, this is the housing only.
It the Juno model better in what ways?
Thanks,
MC

You should be comparing apples to apples. It looks like the equivalent Halo model is the EI700U and I don't think it goes for $7.99 at Home Depot.
The more expensive recessed fixtures are enclosed in an airtight box. Thus, they are much more energy efficient than the non-enclosed ones. Since recessed fixtures are frequently located in insulated ceilings,they tend to be in places where airleaks will have an impact on energy efficiency.
Now, you can find IC rated, airtight recessed fixtures that don't cost a lot more than non-AT ones. They are made with solid housings and an extra gasket and are rated AT. They are the ones I bought for a new house as I couldn't see spending an extra $1500 for the enclosed ones.