What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

Page 14 of 16

DIGAF - I'm off to Africa the day after tomorrow,
Why do you insist on displaying your father's predeliction for domesticated animals ?
I used to feel sorry for Indians, now I realise that, like the Dodo, they are just too stupid to survive
--
geoff

geoff wrote:

Yes, you do give a fuck, or you wouldn't have posted your pathetic drivel.

May you give a lion indigestion.

WHy can't you faggots say what you mean, instead of using a six year olds innuendo? Do they castrate all of you at six years old? Or all of you so bad at D.I.Y. that it's self inflicted? You make the French look good. :(

That's what we think about all of you stupid "Eurosheep'. It's really sad though, that 99.9% of you make the rest look bad. :(
prove it.

I shall miss you window lickers ...
--
geoff

Thats a new one. Whats it mean in Turdish?
Gunner
On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 15:56:33 -0700, Gunner Asch

From the "Urban Dictionary": 1. window licker A retard who sits in the back of the sunshine bus, licking the window whilst staring at you
2. window licker A mentally challenged person riding on "the short bus".
aka: Adams or Negative Waves
The window lickers on the short bus have faces pressed against the window with their tongues hanging out.
3. window licker (derogatory) ~ sl.: euphemism for a person of mentally challenged status. Etymology: C20 - Derived from the stereotyped behaviour of mentally challenged people, observed to place their open mouths into prolongued contact with the external windows of public or private transport on which they are seated.
It is offensive and wrong to name a person people who is mentally challenged a 'window licker' or a 'retard'.

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 23:47:55 -0400, clare at snyder.on.ca wrote:

Wow! A great new discription of American Liberals!
Added to my overflowing dictionary!
Thanks!
Humm...I didnt know the Urban Dictionary translated into Turdish.
Cool!
Gunner
clare at snyder.on.ca wrote:

But isn't "a person of mentally challenged status" a euphemism for retard?
Owain
geoff wrote:

So, you missed the bus, AGAIN? They need a stronger leash for you retards.
prove it.

Really? I understand young boys are cheap there. Enjoy your predilections. Just watch out for the "slims". With luck..the latest ebola outbreak will catch you first.

I mentioned he liked beagles?

Im sure the Pakis agree with you.
Gunner

Yes, and where is the limiting parts?
Gunner

Its right there, in the same sentence.

Count the number of postings in this thread. Divide by the number of letters in the average post. Multiply by .084757836 and you get the secret code for "idiot".
People screeching in this newsgroup on OT subjects have the credibility of anyone screeching from atop a step ladder on the corner in a major city.
Everything in its time and place. Usenet has provided a place for bloggers and kooks to get an imprisoned audience where they can spew their spew cheaply. They just don't have the common sense to know that they look like idiots, and are read mostly by other idiots.
Were they credible debaters, statesmen, politicians, informed voters, or just the common Joe interested in current events, they'd spend half as much time ACTIVELY following these events and making a change.
And just because it has most posts doesn't mean that it has the most interest. There is a legion of people here who post endlessly, but nothing about the actual topic of the newsgroup.
You DO remember the topic of this newsgroup, don't you? No? Sigh .....................
I bet you go to parties and gatherings and just screech and prattle on endlessly about whatever you want, and are terminal boors.
Steve
SteveB wrote:
| You DO remember the topic of this newsgroup, don't you? No? Sigh
Which of the three newsgroups you posted to is "this newsgroup"?
:-)

Well, I guess that would be the three where this inane discussion is taking place, wouldn't it?
Steve
SteveB wrote:
| || SteveB wrote: || ||| You DO remember the topic of this newsgroup, don't you? No? Sigh || || Which of the three newsgroups you posted to is "this newsgroup"? || || :-) | | Well, I guess that would be the three where this inane discussion | is taking place, wouldn't it?
Ok, since the conversation(s) have wandered a bit afield, I'm happy to help you out with this subthread by prepending "[OT]" to the subject so you can filter more conveniently for all three of this newsgroup.
HTH

First of all, Morris, thank you for the response to my part of thread some way back...(You know the one, and I don't give a rat's ass if nobody else does.. =o) Now, about the inanity of it all (If it isn't a word, maybe it is now?) Sometimes I like it when a thread wanders a bit. The discussion may not be on topic, but it can still be informative. Then again, sometimes the beak throttles up-side pocket.... if you catch my drift.

All newsgroup discussions are off topic by the 30th post ;-)
That's also about when the mud slinging and flaming takes over and there are only a few posters left.
Sortta like being in a bar ;-)
But still much better than the spam bots and the idiots that think cancel message is actually enabled on a public newsgroup server.
-larry / dallas
larry wrote:

Oh yeah?
--
If you really believe carbon dioxide causes global warming,
you should stop exhaling.
Morris Dovey wrote:

OT isn't allowed on RCM. Our resident net Nazi gets upset about OT posts.
prove it.
Michael A. Terrell wrote: | Morris Dovey wrote: || || SteveB wrote:
> [...]
Bummer. You have my condolances. The folks here on rec.woodworking have decided that putting up with net nannies/control freaks is worse than the occasional off-topic thread - and one of our regulars maintains a filtering package for those who'd prefer not to see the OT threads (or the occasionally really nasty garbage posts) at all.
Normally (but obviously not always) we add "OT" to the subject to facilitate filtering, and it works fairly well. RW (the "wreck") is a fairly convivial group - and occasionally the people who've gotten to know each other here do enjoy OT side discussions. The antisocial types who pop in and object are generally held in low regard - the wreck values right answers, but not people who're all about _being_ right.
I'll gladly trim RCM from my future responses. :-)