That's not a Snowbrush, *This* is a Snowbrush

I bought 4 of these this weekend for ~$17 apiece. One for me and one for each of my ladies.
http://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/dce07b8c-c6aa/k2-_6bc4e03c-4e99-4b90-9c15-3 d7849071feb.v1.jpg
The brush/broom portion rotates 90°, the handle extends to 60" with a lever button - nothing to unscrew - and there are 2 scrapers, a wide flat one and narrow one with aggressive teeth.
3 out of the 4 us are short so we need the extra length. I have an Ody and SWMBO has an Element, so the 60" will be great for clearing the roofs, windshields and hoods of those "tall" vehicles.
Pushing/pulling heavy snow is so much easier than brushing it off with those straight brushes. This unit may be overkill for a light dusting but when we eventually get hammered, we'll all be ready.
The unit seems pretty solid, time will tell if it can stand up to the ice and snow following a mid-winter nor'easter.
Bring it on!
On 11/30/2015 11:40 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I've had one for 4 years now, and in Minnesota its gets plenty of use. Still going strong.
On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 2:34:42 PM UTC-5, SeaNymph wrote:

15-3d7849071feb.v1.jpg

Glad to hear it! Thanks!
On 11/30/2015 12:40 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I have used similar combination scraper/brushes for years on both sedans and SUV's. The telescoping models make the job way easier. I can't vouch for that particular model but it does look sturdy!
John

.. here's mine ... Made in Canada ! :-)
http://www.oempromo.com/product/Scrapers/2/24--Wood-Snowbrush-W--Ice-Scraper-314320.htm
John T.
--- ---
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 18:11:15 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.com wrote:

I've been using one like this for 40 years. Fits easily in the back seat, and when I have passengers it goes in the trunk. Very fast. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Genuine-Joe-Janitor-Broom-Corn-Fiber-11-W-58-Handle-Natural/22129457
On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 10:25:23 PM UTC-5, Vic Smith wrote:

If anyone comes near my cars with one of those, I'll use one of these:
http://www.kygunco.com/prodimages/25745-DEFAULT-L.jpg
On 11/30/2015 10:25 PM, Vic Smith wrote:

I've been using this for a couple of years now. Similar idea. http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/subzero-snow-brush-18849/9120012-P Like it so much I bought a couple to give to friends. Work great, push or pull.
Per Ed Pawlowski:

That's been my choice for at least 10 years.
Got mine from relatives in Germany. "Sno Brum"
--
Pete Cresswell

Per (PeteCresswell):

I think I must be lying about the Germany part.
Label on it says made in Worcester, Mass....
--
Pete Cresswell