A thermostat that's not buuuuutt ugly

Hi,

I'm looking for a thermostat that has the same function as the broan 86w:

but is not that ugly. Something that could fit in a decora faceplate would be ideal. If it comes in black that would be even better. Looking for any kind of suggestions.

Thanks!

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Fude

No suggestions as to model, just the observation that, if you find something you otherwise like, you can paint it.

Probably.

Reply to
HeyBub

I've never seen an electric heat thermostat that fits in a Decora plate. You need to define "ugly". Here are some fancy Honeywells that you may find attractive:

RBM

See if Cadet has anything you like. Honeywell might have something for your also.

Jeff The Drunk