Soiltac soil stabilizer

In the West we have a saying, "Whisky is for drinking, water is for fighting."

Reply to
Larry Caldwell

[....]

in your imagination.

oh I'm a sinner that's a most definite fact.

Reply to
Jim

Your mission for the week is to contemplate how the deadly sin of pride affects your life and your postings to misc.rural.

You might start here:

unsettled

yea I read and first paragraph on the page. speaks of giving credit where credit is due.

now you take a look at something on this page and note the top of the page where thanks is given.

now right click on the black blank space and select [view info]. note the words "last modified". looks like something done awhile ago.

now let me ask you about pride, your pride? what compelled you to write the following items?

"He apparently has a stutter to go along with his brain farts." "You're a primitive all right."

by pride comes contention! do you, like al and jon seek quarrels and disputes with me by making direct reference to me as being less than you?

just asking.

Reply to
Jim

No it doesn't! It addresses precisely what you're getting into in this response of yours. Giving credit to God for your abilities does *nothing* to offset your preaching against yankees who are your fellow humans and just as valuable in God's eyes as you are.

Big deal. To acknowledge this without living the life demanded by biblical teachings is to live a lie of duplicity, and in your case, pride.

We're talking about your activity.

Put them back in context to understand. They're criticisms of your behavior in the discussions here. They have not sought to condemn you without any capacity for improvement or redemption as you constantly do to "yankees".

That's what brought this on.

I am talking about your behavior in this newsgroup, and the way you seek to diminish others while repetitively placing yourself in a superior position. Do you think you're closer to God than a "Yankee"? You sure write as though you believe that.

Glad I have your attention.

LOL

Reply to
unsettled

Mr. Willis,

Thank you for inquiring about Soiltac=AE from Soilworks=AE lines of soil stabilizers & dust control agents.

Soilworks=AE, LLC is the innovator and manufacturer of Soiltac=AE soil stabilizer and dust control agent. Soiltac=AE is an eco-safe, biodegradable, liquid copolymer used to stabilize and solidify any soil or aggregate as well as erosion control and dust suppression.

Soilworks'=AE recent advances in simulation, chemistry, processing techniques, and analytical instrumentation have allowed a whole host of new types of polymer particles and polymer nanotechnology applications to be realized. These advances led to the revolutionary development of nanotechnology into Soiltac's=AE superior performance.

Once applied to the soil or aggregate, the copolymer molecules coalesce forming bonds between the soil or aggregate particles. The key advantage of Soiltac=AE originates with its long, nanoparticle molecular structure that link and cross-link together. As the water dissipates from the soil or aggregate, a durable and water resistant matrix of flexible solid-mass is created. Once cured, Soiltac=AE becomes completely transparent, leaving the natural landscape to appear untouched.

Soiltac=AE results are based on the application rate used. Modest application rates are useful for dust suppression and erosion control by creating a three-dimensional cap or surface crust. Heavier rates can generate qualities similar to cement; useful for soil solidification and stabilization found in road building. By adjusting the application rate, Soiltac=AE can remain effective from weeks to several years. Most importantly, Soiltac=AE is a truly biodegradable product that is completely environmentally safe to use.

Soiltac=AE has been rigorously evaluated and its performance verified by the U.S. Army Engineering Research and Development Center (ERDC) against the industry's traditional top performing soil stabilizers and dust control agents. As a result, the Department of Defense continues to award Soilworks=AE with contracts to supply Operation Iraqi Freedom, Enduring Freedom and the on-going Iraq rebuilding efforts with Soiltac=AE. Its success with the U.S Military and Allied Forces has led to Soilworks=AE GSA contract (# GS-07F-5364P) and a complete listing of National Stock Numbers for the U.S. Department of Defense warehouses.

Soiltac's=AE advanced nanotechnology is modernizing the way we stabilize soils and aggregates in addition to controlling dust and erosion for a whole new generation. Soiltac=AE applications are extensive ranging from simple backyard trails and construction sites to heavy-lift military cargo runways and global transportation infrastructure.

Soilworks=AE is dedicated to economically solving soil stabilization challenges throughout the world's residential, commercial, industrial and military markets. For more information about Soiltac=AE, please visit us online at

I encourage your questions and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Respectfully, Chad Falkenberg snipped-for-privacy@soilworks.com

Reply to
chad