Has anyone dealt with these people?

The3rd Earl Of Derby

OK but rather expensive compared to what you can buy locally IMO.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Yes, a couple of times. Service seems good.

R.

Reply to
Richard A Downing

Well I'm only purchasing the peel&strip paint remover product for the ornate coving and frieze in my gaff.

Can't get the damn stuff locally, when I asked around the sheds they didn't even know what it was. lol

Cheers.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Thanks.

I got an email this morning saying the purchase I made online has been dispatched this afternoon and it also stated it should be with me early next week? if its been dispatched today surely I should get it tomorrow or sat at the latest. lol

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

3-day service with no Saturday delivery, if courier, or parcel post.

Look on the bright side, you get the weekend off!

Owain

Reply to
Owain

was the fount of all knowledge in matters relating to decorating - he worked for them, or owned it or something. Don't know if that helps! Anyway, they've certainly been around for a while; I ordered from the once or twice with no probs.

David

Reply to
Lobster

Yep, I think Max used to own it? I used them a couple of times for difficult to find stuff. No problems.

Reply to
TonyK

What's a "weekend"? ;-)

Reply to