Shower enclosure

I have a one piece shower enclosure and when I was cleaning it the other day I noticed a hairline crack in it. At first I thought it was just a scratch, but after looking at it closer I noticed it is a small hairline crack. The crack is about two inches long. Since this is up at our cabin and doesn't get a lot of use instead of replacing it I was wondering if there is anything I can use to patch it that wouldn't look to bad.
Thanks,
How about some clear caulk? Depending on where it is, you might consider epoxying some kind of stiff, waterproof backer material behind the crack. This might help stiffen up the area and prevent it from cracking any more.
For what it's worth, I've had a hairline crack, about 2 inches long, in the upper corner of a fiberglass shower unit for many years. I use the shower every day and it hasn't been an issue.
Like they say: location, location, location.
JimmyDahGeek@DON'T_SPAM_ME_gmail.com wrote:

buffalo ny: i thought a minor leaking shower door was no big deal, until we discovered it caused large hidden damage below it. when any shower door leaks it can sneak water onto the floor causing damage and into the basement causing amazing rot if left unrepaired. with a volunteer taking an actual shower, try a tissue paper test outside the shower or tub/shower. use a bright flashlight. any bathtubs with shower curtains like to do this leaking too. water will always blister the paint on drywall, so don't ignore it and its ability to spread hidden mold inside the wall from the second floor tub to the first floor blistering wall paint. every water drop needs to head for the shower/tub drain. get out the clear silicone or at least scotch tape it!
JimmyDahGeek@DON'T_SPAM_ME_gmail.com wrote:

message

Its probably polyester resin. Maybe Home Depot or the like would sell patch material. Alternative supplier might be boating supplies. If I could get to back of unit, I'd probably glue a fiberglass patch to it to prevent further enlargement of crack. Frank