Sawzall -- Same as Reciprocating Saw ??

Page 2 of 2
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 4:22:11 PM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:

lly

anyway/#7f2086602aa4

product or service

similar to the

y registered as a trademark, used by a manufacturer or merchant to identify its products distinctively from others of the same type and usually promin ently displayed on its goods, in advertising, etc.'

usta missed something?
"Stolen without permission" is my standard way of letting everyone know that the quoted text that follows was copied and pasted (i.e. stolen) from the link I provide without the permission of the author or owner of the website.
If they want to come get me, my defense will be that at least I gave them full credit for the text I stole.
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 6:46:58 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

ually

d-anyway/#7f2086602aa4

a product or service

is similar to the

lly registered as a trademark, used by a manufacturer or merchant to identi fy its products distinctively from others of the same type and usually prom inently displayed on its goods, in advertising, etc.'

Musta missed something?

Wow, paranoid are we?
On 9/7/2016 4:50 PM, bob_villa wrote:

stupid - he always admits his guilt, so he is unable to plead ignorance.
On Wed, 7 Sep 2016 16:51:46 -0700, Taxed and Spent

"Doctrine of Fair Usage" applies
from wiki: Fair use is a US legal doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. It is similar to the fair dealing doctrines used in some countries outside the United States.
AND FROM THE SAME SOURCE: While the permissible purposes for fair dealing identified in sections 29, 29.1 or 29.2 of the Canadian Copyright Act are exhaustive, fair use may be for any purpose including but not limited to “criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching..., scholarship, or research”. Parody was added in November 2012.
On 9/7/2016 5:11 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I know that, but if he thinks his slogan will help him, he may likely teeter over the brink, past the fair use exception.
On Wed, 7 Sep 2016 17:14:23 -0700, Taxed and Spent

Which is why he should know about "fair use" and never (presumtively) admit guilt - or ever while not in the presense of his lawyer (and then only when his lawyer tells him to)
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 7:50:21 PM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:

:

ctually

and-anyway/#7f2086602aa4

to a product or service

? is similar to the

gally registered as a trademark, used by a manufacturer or merchant to iden tify its products distinctively from others of the same type and usually pr ominently displayed on its goods, in advertising, etc.'

s? Musta missed something?

rom

em

Be serious. Do you really think I care? It's nothing more than a fun way to say "I found this at this site."
I haven't even brought up the fact that you somehow thought those quotes were about Milwaukee stealing the name Sawzall. I posted 2 definitions of the word "brand" in response to dpb and you - somehow - read something into that that didn't even fit.
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 7:46:43 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

te:

actually

brand-anyway/#7f2086602aa4

n to a product or service

? is similar to the

legally registered as a trademark, used by a manufacturer or merchant to id entify its products distinctively from others of the same type and usually prominently displayed on its goods, in advertising, etc.'

ols? Musta missed something?

ow

from

he

them

You are so anal about things, how am I suppose to read what's in that buzzi ng mind of yours? You could also just say know, you were kidding...when you weren't!