Repairing old french doors

I have some very old French doors that have sagged out-of-square. The joints have opened up some so it will be easy to insert glue and clamp. I just want to know what's the best way to get the door back to square and clamp them without breaking the glass.
thanks,
jeff
Jeffrey Hersk wrote:

The best way is to remove doors, remove glass, disassemble, clean, replace damaged parts and properly re-glue and re-assemble. More work, but it will also last a lot longer.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Jeffrey Hersk wrote:

Not likely just inserting glue will hold for long. You might want to run some 1/2 dowels through the stiles into the rails.
Well i disagree, the glass is often floating. But the doors you havnt described , may be , are crap.. Well made doors dont do that unless dipped- stripped. You need a clamping system and glue and dowels. have fun