Gas Grill Problem

Hello,

I'm having a problem with the gas grill on my back patio. When I turn it on, everything is ok, but after a few minutes, the burner knobs get very tough to move. Looking underneath, I notice that the hose going from the tank upto the burner is freezing over, getting covered with ice. Since the knobs won't turn, I have to turn it off by turning off the tank itself, waiting for it thaw and then turning off the knobs on the grill itself.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advnace....

John

Reply to
John G

I am going to make a wild guess, but do you have a good working regulator on it?

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

As Joseph said its the best guess , to much gas out is freezing everything up , I bet your burners are plenty hot, yes.

Reply to
m Ransley