Pellet basket in woodstove

I'm considering a Prometheus pellet basket (http://www.energex.com/energex_products.htm ) for my woodstove. Does anyone have any experience with these units? I've searched, and most of the references I see are quite old. I realize it may not generate quite as much heat as burning wood, but it certainly would be a lot easier & cleaner.
Any opinions appreciated.
See my answer to Yepp, about a dozen subject lines down. I dont know anything about these units, but dont like some features of the pellet concept.

Might just as well to buy hog fuel.
--
SVL