OT, I Apologize In Advance

Page 1 of 2
I'm sorry but I just had to post a link to this story and pictures because I almost fell out of my chair the first time I saw it. I came across more pictures and they made me laugh even harder. I'm not shocked or even surprised but I am über-amused. OMG! ^__^
http://goo.gl/z39Qe4
TDD
I'm sorry but I just had to post a link to this story and pictures because I almost fell out of my chair the first time I saw it. I came across more pictures and they made me laugh even harder. I'm not shocked or even surprised but I am über-amused. OMG! ^__^
http://goo.gl/z39Qe4 --
clear link https://news.yahoo.com/photos/eurovision-s-drag-queen-slideshow/
On 5/18/2014 11:28 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:

I see a bit of ugly, but didn't find it at all worth laughing.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 5/18/2014 1:08 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Darn, you mean you didn't find it disgustingly funny? Where's your sense of humor? o_O
TDD

Might be out getting waxed and polished. Dunno, that just didn't do much for me.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 5/19/2014 5:51 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Oh no, you're not a closet cross dresser are you? I suppose you get upset if anything reminds you of you predilection. o_O
TDD

My closet only wears male clothes. Sorry.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Apology not accepted!
To everyone else... don't look... you'll be sorry!

If you like that, you'll love this:
http://www.porntube.com/videos/tranny-playing-big-dick_1648684
Not safe for work!
On 5/18/2014 12:35 PM, Zhane Yigie wrote:

That's not funny like the drag queen singer. It's very strange but not something I would post a link to. o_O
TDD

why do you keep posting stuff about your relatives?

Why Cousin Malcom, whats the problem with me writing about you? o_O
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Goddamn you! You *could* have posted the real link so I knew what was coming. Excuse me, I have to go drop muriatic acid in my eyeballs now.
Warning to others, here is where his short link goes! https://news.yahoo.com/photos/eurovision-s-drag-queen-slideshow/
--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin
On 5/18/2014 2:00 PM, G. Morgan wrote:

Darn Morgan, you should know by now that I would never post a link to a site that would infect your computer with malicious content. I shortened the link so the sight would be a surprise, which makes it so much funnier. ^__^
TDD
<stuff snipped>

About as much fun as looking at:
http://www.google.com/images?q=ingrown+toenails
My question is how do people let their foot problems get *that* bad?
More importantly, why would a guy want to look at drag queen pictures? Ometomethingsay'say otnay uiteqay ightray ithway isthay oybay. Oybay is the Yiddish on-line auction site, BTW.
Ever see Ben Stiller do his "Pig Latin Lover" routine? I am sure it's on YouTube. He's probably the world's most fluent pig latin speaker. It's pretty impressive.
ww.youtube.com/watch?v=dmfDD1ERbfY
As I thought, ever video clip I've ever seen is on YouTube and often in several different versions.
Way funnier than watching men(?) dressed up as women.
--
Bobby G.

Oren wrote:

"They tried to make me go to rehab but I said, 'No, no, no' " - Amy Winehouse (she should have went)
--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin
Per Robert Green:

That page needs to be front-ended with a warning.
--
Pete Cresswell

demonstrating that your father and mother were brother and sister

It wouldn't surprise me Cousin Malcom. Mom was from Brooklyn, NY and Dad from Northeast Alabamastan plus everyone knows that Italians and Hillbillies will fuck anything. You should know this because of the farm animals in your family tree. ^_^
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I know it wasn't malicious content - you wanted shock value, and it worked!