trying to replace an old mark iii advance transformer ballast

I have an old Mark III 120 volt ballast that uses 2 96" bulbs. The catalog # R-2E75-S-2-TP. It has black and white wires on one side and red and blue on other. What would be the correct replacement? I assume it may have more wires?

Reply to
Andy

You want to get an electronic replacement ballast like a GE basic 12. The wiring connections are different from the magnetic one that you will be removing, so you'll have to follow the diagram printed on the ballast.

Reply to
RBM

replying to Andy, Lou C. wrote: Hello, I know this answer comes a little late for you, but may help someone else. If your looking to do a simple swap out for the Advance R-2E75-S-3-TP, go to iLightDepot-Ballast. They sell a ballast that replaces this type of ballast using the same wiring to power 2 F-96 T 12 lamps. You wont have to do anything different. The part number for this is Universal 806SLH-TC-P This will do the trick.

Reply to
Lou C.