OT 12 year Gin Project

Page 3 of 6
Oren wrote :

Everytime you eat swine you eat shit the animal stores in it's flesh. That's one reason I don't eat pig meat.

I don't eat any meat. Dead flesh tastes revolting, like some kind of rotting matter that's been left in the fridge for 3 months.
--
For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

On 2/25/2016 4:03 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Vegans are usually meatnemic. Try some parrot soup, it tastes like chicken.
http://www.the-nextlevel.com/tropico/cafe/index.php?topicr19.0 ;wap2
On 2016-02-25 5:03 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Maybe you need to learn how to cook it.
--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati

Still smells rotten. And I'm talking about other people's houses when they've cooked meals, so it's not my own cooking that's at fault. The fact remains that meat is decomposing flesh. It's dead, it's not meant to be eaten.
--
When there's a will, I want to be in it!

Mr Macaw explained :

I can't agree with you on this. You can't eat "live" meat, so killing the animal and burning it's flesh is how to eat animal flesh. Nevermind the diseases involved, that's one of the reasons you burn meat...to kill the diseases.

e.com>

e:

sh.

of

e fact

be

Don't have to bother with that if you eat normal food.
-- My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were 70! Blow this, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.
Mr Macaw explained :

What would you consider to be 'normal' food?

Stuff that doesn't kill or make you ill if it's not cooked right.
--
The average HB pencil can draw a line 4 miles long.

Mr Macaw presented the following explanation :

So dead bugs are good if they are cooked right?

Meat is meat, so yes. Which is why I find it odd that people got upset when "beef" contained horse meat. So what?
--
"I was walking down fifth avenue today and I found a wallet, and I was gonna keep it, rather than return it, but I thought: well, if I lost a hundred and fifty dollars, how would I feel? And I realized I would want to be taught a lesson."
-- Emo Philips
On 2016-02-26 1:25 PM, Eagle wrote:

Cooking yes, but burning, not so much, but mostly I am agreeing with you again, that is what, twice in a month? :-)
--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati

You're not an Aussie then.
--
Seen on a tap in a Finnish washroom:
To stop the drip, turn cock to right.
After serious thinking FrozenNorth wrote :

Yes...twice now. I think we have hit a higher plain of existance and are now talking with the Angels with the Black Crowes. ^^

^
He came where?
-- How do you titillate an ocelot? Oscillate its titalot.
Uncle Monster explained on 2/26/2016 :

Even out on the great plains we have restrictions on what animals to eat and which animals to use as bait. :') Who's this as-yu-ware allspike feller?
Mr Macaw brought next idea :

Oh, so is there a list of meats you are permittled to eat and a list of meat you are religiously commanded to not eat?

e:

sh.

m,

^_^

Dunno, ask a religious nut.
-- Acupuncture is a jab well done.
On 2/27/2016 12:18 PM, Eagle wrote:

Sure goes back thousands of years Varies on Friday too.
Some even make sense. You can find chicken in the supermarket, but not vultures.

Why does that make sense?
--
What's meaner than a pit bull with AIDS?
The guy that gave it to him.