OT. $1.59/gallon

Page 3 of 3
It happens that Andy formulated :

<chuckling> I think I'll prey on you too... lol

383 with only a Carter four barrel. 1969. Hurst 4 speed. Radio and heater. Power steering? Memory lapse on that. No AC. Beep Beep.

Dean Hoffman wrote on 1/7/2016 :

Mine came with the 440 and pistol grip four speed, no A/C, bucket seats. I paid $2600.00 in 1969 money, and sold it for $850.00 in 1972. I wish I had it now!
On 01/08/2016 2:04 PM, Eagle wrote:

'69 Charger 383 w/ 4bbl Holley, 6-way (manual) adjustable bucket seats, A/C w/ "Rallye" suspension. Ordered set up specifically for interstate driving as had just moved to VA and both sets of grandparents were still in SW KS so were making at least two if not three trips 1200+ one-way each year.
And, yes, I also wish still had it...noticed a pristine similar went for nearly $50K not too long ago.
dpb formulated on Friday :

MOPARs from the 60's and early 70's go for big bucks now. Check Barret Jackson auctions and the prices for clean restored MOPARs.
Eagle posted for all of us...

Ever watch Graveyard Cars on Velocity? He specializes in Mopar restoration.
--
Tekkie

Tekkie® laid this down on his screen :

Yep, but the leader of that show has a "I'm better than you" 'tude, so I watch the show only if there is nothing else on.
Eagle posted for all of us...

Correct, he wastes our time with all his sideshow and gymnastics while painting. I see he got rid of the one ball and chain he had, sometimes one wonders how they got anything done. It was like Fisher Price Garage...
--
Tekkie