Bathing in gasoline

Hello, this is Stephen Bannon (Robert's brother)

After working on a car, I am all greasy and water wont take it off. I want to safely fill my bathtub with gasoline so I can take a bath in it. That will get rid of all the grease that gets on my hands, arms, face, hair, and other parts of my body. Maybe I will even wash my greasy clothes in it after I finish bathing.

But there are two problems. Gasoline is flammable and it stinks. So, I know I cant smoke a cigarette while I am bathing, and will have to wait to smoke until I am done with my bath.

Getting rid of the smell is a bigger problem. I considered having 3 or 4 bathroom exhaust fans installed but California only allows one fan in any bathroom, because of the dangerous polluting emissions from them. Plus that would cost a lot of money and I want to do this cheap. All I can think of is putting a window fan in the bathroom window. What else can I do? Is there something I can add to the gasoline to make it odorless?

One other problem. Gasoline is cold. I want to warm it up before bathing in it. I know I cant put it on the gas stove top in an open container, because it's flammable. But I think my brother solved that, when he told me to put it into a pressure cooker with a tight fitting rubber seal, before turning on the flame, and bring the gas to a boil. I figure I can dump one container of boiling gas into two containers of the same size of cold gas to get the desired temperature. Do any of you have a better and cheaper way to heat the gasoline?

I also have checked into running one of those small pumps that connect to an electric drill. It would be nice to have the gasoline pumping like a whirlpool bath. But those small pumps say "not to be used for flammable liquids". Of course I know those warnings are just put on that stuff to scare people, and dont mean anything, just like those labels they put on mattresses that say "do not remove under penalty of law". So I'm sure I can use that pump on my drill, but I have to somehow mount the drill to the wall or floor so it stays in one place, and dont pull the cord out of the outlet. What is the best way to mount the drill?

Lastly, when I am bathing in the gasoline, should I use regular bar soap, and regular shampoo, or will these cause a chemical reaction, which may be dangerous? Does anyone know?

Reply to
Stephen Bannon
[snip]

Gasoline is flammable only in the presence of oxygen. You need to replace all the oxygen in your bathroom with an inert gas.

Go head and smoke in the bath. Cigarettes stink so much you won't notice the gasoline smell.

[snip]
Reply to
hah