Traveling Sprinkler

Has anyone tried one of the traveling sprinklers that is of the hose reel type. I am looking at the Rapid Rain Model 860 by Mobile Irrigation Technologies. I saw it at

and am comparing it to Microrain. Seems to be a much better bang for the buck and its made here in the ole US of A

Reply to
AgMan

What makes you think everyone here is in the USA?

Reply to
Andrew Ward

Andrew Ward wrote in news:ZTNNf.764$JZ1.56629 @news.xtra.co.nz:

Why did you assume he thought everyone was in the USA. As I read his post he said I twice, and then say it is made HERE in the US. I would assume that the poster is thus in the US, not all readers.

The chip on your shoulder is evident over the curvature of the earth.

Reply to
Charles Quinn

I already have three traveling sprinklers. They're called dogs.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Thanks for the morning chuckle...... ;-)

Reply to
OmManiPadmeOmelet

I find clouds to be a more effective traveling sprinkler, and they don't bark.

Reply to
Andrew Ward

Reading the OP again, I understand what you are saying. Personally I use the NeTA irrigation system. However it requires placing underground, or else you will hit it with your lawnmower. Another bad point is that it is not made here in New Zealand.

Reply to
Andrew Ward

Is your Humor module broken?????? ;-)

Reply to
OmManiPadmeOmelet

I have considered getting it replaced, but I can't decide on an English or American model.

Reply to
Andrew Ward

I'd install both...... More fun!

Reply to
OmManiPadmeOmelet

The English model might be too dry unless one is xeriscaping.

Bill

Reply to
Bill