Lowes Black Friday sale

Page 2 of 2

Worng. *YOU* are the one with the funny dictionary. *YOU* need to explain how it's "violence". Put up or retract.

The employer can discriminate because the employee can? Interesting.

You just said that a Christian can't be a doctor; a Catholic, a pharmacist.

No, "they" are wanted, however "they" may not be able to purchase whatever they want from wherever they want.

I find it truly amazing that you get everything backwards. I hope time flows as you want it ...
--
Best regards
Han

No, it's you lefties who are trying to get the whole world to spin backwards. You're showing your hand, right here in this thread.
Han wrote:

And, aside from being an athiest, if I'm otherwise qualified to be a priest in the Catholic Church?

I'd have spelled it atheist, but that doesn't matter. If you are an atheist, doesn't that disqualify youfrom being any priest? I'll have to ask FrKevin when I get the chance ...
--
Best regards
Han