10" Table Saw for Sale

Sorry for my previous posting using HTML, I have changed the message to plain text.

I have a Sears 10" table saw for sale, a photo of the saw can be viewed at "alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking".

For further information Call (707) 762-5292 - Petaluma, California, 94952

Saw Description:

Sears Craftsman 10" Tablesaw, includes legs, 2 table extensions, with 1 H.P. Capacitor start induction motor (excellent condition $400 new). Machined pulleys, link-type belt ($60 new). Shop Fox heavy duty mobile base ($70 new) Biesmeyer 44" T-Square saw fence w/table extension ($350 new) Excalibur Sommerville Design Over-Arm blade cover (like new, older model, square tubing - $200+ new) Grip-Tite Magnetic Featherboard ($30 new) 2 Yellow Board Buddies (hold down plus prevents kickback), mounting hardware installed on the biesmeyer fence ($70 new).

Total price for above items $300 - see to appreciate. Not sold individually

Please note, although the table saw itself has not been retouched other than stripped from my workshop photo, stains and dust do not show in the photo. It is not a new saw but one that has not been abused. Must be able to come to my home to view and/or purchase saw. If interested email for further information, address and to make arrangements.

Thanks....Ralph

Ralph J. Ramirez