Knobs for Kitchenaid cooktop

A Kitchenaid (Hobart) gas cooktop needs 4 replacement knobs but seems like the originals are NLA. I'm sure all kinds of knobs would work but I'd like to find the closest replacement or whatever the mfg recommends.
It's model KGCS1340, 4 burners (no griddle), knobs on top.

Last year, I needed a part for my Kenmore dishwasher, but I happened to be driving by my favorite appliance store, so I stopped in. The parts guy checked his computer and found the machine took the same part as two other brands. Problem solved. Check your yellow pages for real appliance stores which sell parts.
On 4/14/2008 6:59 PM JoeSpareBedroom spake thus:

Like Reliable Parts: http://reliableparts.com . I use their local branch and have always gotten good results from them.
conversation with the average voter.

I usually have pretty good luck with www.repairclinic.com I tried your model number and only came up with some type of special order seal kit. But when I tried Kitchenaid>Stove>Knob there were quite a few hits. Maybe one of them is close to what you're looking for.

Sears sold KA cootops..have you tried them for "parts"? They had a knob for a 10 YO Kenmore washer.

Try this webpage.. 9 pages of knobs, many with pictures. Our KA 1998 gas cooktop knobs are there.
Also, KA and Whirlpool are the same company..check the Whirlpool ones too
Rudy wrote:

Thanks but I think you forgot the link.

No appliance parts dealers right in your town?

It's a hidden link. Find the pixel :-)

OOps, its at: http://www.amresupply.com/category_view/A/AD,42,1