knife sharpener

anyone have any recommendation on a knife sharpener that can also do scissors?
--
<---=-Dilbert Firestorm-=--->
Zizzle that Fire - it's Zizzle Time !!!!!!!
dilbert firestorm wrote:

Belt sander?

Buy a professional model. I bought a drill sharpener, and have never regretted it, getting professional results with it. Shop around and ask around. I have thought of getting one as I have dozens of dull scissors, and one would be worth it, just like when I had hundreds of dull drill bits before I got the sharpener.
Steve