Lawn genie sprinkler redux

A few days ago, I was puzzled with a malfunctioning sprinkler valve. I had just fried my electrical tester a few days before. So, I went and got another tester. Still had a dead line. I thought I had put a straight run from the timer to the manifold, but I guess I must have had pieces, and I put it together with slip on crimps. Anyway, two had come undone.

In the meantime, though, I learned how to take apart and put a Lawn Genie valve together in about three minutes. I did find tiny snail shells in two of the bodies, and that leads to installing a new filter, which is on the list of things to do. Our Ag water isn't very clean.

Sometimes the basics can be puzzling.

At least now they're all working.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?