Kitchenaid dishwasher question

I have a Kitchenaid Superba dishwasher, and I can't find the manual. It seems they don't offer manual PDF's on their website.

I was cleaning out the inside of the dishwasher because our dishes have been coming out with lots of food particles on them.

I can see some large pieces of food down under the grating at the bottom of the dishwasher. The spray arm is attached to the grating cover.

Anyone know how to take this apart so I can clean out the bottom?

Reply to
Anonymous

Yes, they do. You have to look for them.

ttp://

Choose your model first. Installation, specifications, use and care, it is all there.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski