KitchenAid Dishwasher discolored panel above vent

Recently purchased a new KitchenAid Superba dishwasher... stainless steel with black control panel. After about 4 months of use, the black panel started to discolor directly above the vent. We had the panel replaced and it is starting to do it again. It's not any kind of soap or water deposit, but I think the plastic itself changing color because of the heat.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Reply to
jaba

Hi,

I haven't heard anything....yet ;)

WLP or KA should be able to tell you if they have had other complaints....give them a ring...

contact #'s.

jeff.

Appliance Repair Aid

jeff