keeprite 90+single stage furnace. Leaks water from bottom right corner

I have a Keeprite 90 + single stage gas furnace. It is working well, except that water leaks from the lower right corner of the of the transition assembly (p.n, 1012280). I have cleaned out the P trap and changed tubing to clear vinyl so I can see what is going on. When the exhaust blower stops the dripping begins. about a 1/4 bucket a day. Any suggestions ? Have video if I can figure out how to post it.
On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 11:44:08 PM UTC-4, Dave Why wrote:

Let me guess. Is the furnace in a spot subject to freezing? IDK what a "transition assembly" does, but it sounds like it's plastic and full of water. Condensate traps and similar that are in locations subject to freezing, eg attics, need heat tape protection. In any case, the water has to be coming either from a joint or a crack. It may be repairable with some epoxy.
replying to trader_4 , Dave Why wrote:

Thanks Trader4 for your response. The transition assembly is a black plastic box between the exhaust blower and the furnace. It has a drain tube in the bottom left corner. More water drips from the right side than comes out of the tube. The furnace is in a heated basement. About 2 years ago we lost power for about 4 days in winter so you could be onto something.