Insulating a garage door

What or how is the best way? I have a standard 10' high x 16' wide rollup door that I would like to insulate somehow. Any ideas appreciated! Thanks, Earl

Reply to
big e lewis

A local HD or Lowe's may have kit available.

Buying a sheet (s) of 1" foam and cut it to size yourself and place into each panel is less costly, imo. The cut pieces need to be slightly smaller, so you can get them behind the aluminum channel (my door type).

YMMV

Reply to
Oren

Lots of hits via google.