I never throw anything away

Page 2 of 3

Ah - at first I thought the Harley had a side car. I've got a proliferation of power wheelchairs and scooters I bought for about 10 cents on the dollar from Ebay. For a while, it was hard to get hold of good used power chairs because of the BattleBot craze. Anyone know if they still holding tournaments?
-- Bobby G.
Robert Green wrote:

central az above the rim. mild winters, warm but not hot summers, driving to ski is 2-3 hours north, beach in mexico is 5 hours away south, san diego is 7 hours away west, and you're not in kalifornia.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I see what might be a bike trailer under the flag.

Right behind the stock HD taillight which is jes under that super reflecting license plate.
Is it for sale?
nb

Well there was a little fire
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/HD4.jpg
Make me an offer ;-)

heh heh.... with that king/queen seat on a perfectly fine dresser, the poor bike probably committed self-immolation.

Naw. Jes curious. I retired my asphalt eating ass from two wheels, also. As my geezer ex-riding buddy so succinctly put it, "I don't bounce worth a damn, no more." ;)
nb

The original seat was lost in the fire. This was just what I had handy
On 11/17/2010 9:01 AM, notbob wrote:

Chortle. Gonna remember that for next time somebody asks my why I only take my 24' ladder out of the garage once a year any more.
--
aem sends...

The rule at my shop is that if I throw it out, I will need it within 72 hours. And it doesn't matter that it's been sitting there for ten years or not. And it happens every f time.
Steve

I once tossed a pile of machine covers, never needed them.
put them in pile outside, had ice storm and snow so they didnt finish their trip to the garbage.
a day later i needed one of those covers, ended up digging it out of the ice and sold it:) a quick 50 bucks:) plus a very long term customer:)
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in wrote:

Very nice garage. I like it. Look at all the stuff the garage protects. Put a car in ther and it only protects one thing, a car. Stupid!
That garage is full of "equipment". Those who say it's full of shit are full of shit.
I don't see any duct tape and will just assume it's out of camera. No demerit issued.
On Nov 16, 7:09pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Is that a picture of Jack Kennedy on the wall (the ladder is pointing at it)?
Mike

Teddy, the caption is "Would you let this man take your daughter for a ride"
On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:16:53 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Did anyone ever look for Jimmy Hoffa in there?
On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 09:47:47 -0600, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

No but I have one of his ashtrays.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/ashtray.jpg

How cool is that!?
Someone, somewhere has something made out of the *real* Jimmy Hoffa. I'm sure whoever "did the job" on po' ol' Jimmy took a "proof of kill" souvenir or two. Sometime in the future, someone will find his shriveled dick, finger or ear in a baggie in someone's attic. Don't laugh, Napoleon's penis is floating around:
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2487/what-happened-to-napoleons-penis
-- Bobby G.

Dang, as a 37 year Teamster, I'd buy that if I ever saw one for sale.
Steve
On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 18:12:40 -0800, "Steve B"

My mom worked for the international and was the head of the admin staff that supported his legal team in Chattanooga. I used to see Hoffa pretty often at the HQ building.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in

And all I have a gizmo made out of the recycled steel from the World Trace Center.
On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 19:09:43 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Hey look y'all. A pathway over here.
My pathway is in the shape of a "J". I can really git around in there..
For the poster that called "gray wire?" next to the scooter. That is a paint sprayer hose. Right beside the cycle, next to the wood that is too short.