I cant understand this

Why do white people go to those Black Friday sales?

Are they all color blind?

Reply to
Fritter

Because they are green with envy.

Reply to
Meanie

Oh yah, Obamacrats love to riot. Personally, I stay far away from Black Friday sales. However, I do enjoy watching YouTube videos of obese slobs rioting over cheap Chinese trinkets. LOL

Big Bubba

Watching that reminded me of a movie I've seen where a football player, on drugs, during a game pulled a gun, shot the opposing players, and ran for a touchdown.

Can someone remember the name of that movie?

Reply to
cowabunga dude

Maybe we need to change the name to "Afro American Friday".....

Reply to
rosebush

Here in Quebec it is called "Vendredi Fou" (Crazy Friday). I sippose that the marketing gurus wanted to be politically correct.

Reply to
Mike Duffy

Was it, "The Last Boy Scout", perhaps/

Cindy Hamilton