What are those white things?

It's been so long since we've seen those big, fluffy white clouds that we couldn't believe them. No rain today, bright sunshine, blue skies, birds singing, water not falling from the sky.

Maybe we can actually get out in the garden tomorrow and maybe, just maybe, it will be dry enough to mow the grass again with putting pontoons on the mower. Happy, happy.

George

Reply to
George Shirley