How Much?

Page 7 of 7
On 12/13/2015 9:26 AM, Eagle wrote:

I hate to be anal retentive, but these threads seem to last forever. People really hang on to these things.
Ain't that the toot!
--
.
Christopher A. Young
After serious thinking Stormin Mormon wrote :

Speaking of doo doo and toot, still a shitty subject. ^^
Uncle Monster explained on 12/13/2015 :

It must be tough having to be a fart smeller all day long...

Sounds like you may need to give him a Christmas present of Beno. http://www.beano.net/en/about-beano/beano-products.aspx
Get the large economy size.
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

His farts were breathtaking. I'd never heard anything like that in my life and didn't think it possible. A 2 to 4 second fart is enough for me. ?.?

He may need a probotic to help restore the natural flora of the gut; such as Lactobacillus acidophilus. You might also need it. Antibiotics destroy this flora and this help to restore it.
I am not a physician nor do I play on TV, but I know my shit.
--
Tekkie

On 12/10/2015 1:15 PM, Eagle wrote:

DirecTV (local & sports, no HBO, movie channel etc.) DVR, two AT&T 4G cell lines (2gig data each), Verizon unlimited long distance landline + DSL + WIFI ----- about $300 total.
Too damn much !!!
If and when a phone can be implanted the wife would be the first customer.
If it were up to me the unlimited landline would go to local service only (911) & use the cells for long distance. Cell to cell anywhere in USA is included. If they don't have a cell then if its that important they can call me.
DirecTV is expensive and very good here, but Dish didn't offer ROOT, my goto sports station (Pirates & Pens). Steelers are on local channels.
3 hidef boxes and one lodef + DVR available to any of the 4 TV's.
Otherwise its Comfrigincast, the worst of the worst abominations !
Verizon (landline & DSL) can be a pain but if you bug them long and hard they will actually fix things.
Comcast: Reboot your TV - click. Actually happened! Thats when I took their equipment back to them in a kitty liter bucket and told them to keep the bucket, only useful thing here.
John
John has brought this to us :

My Wife has that damn cell phone going all the time with text messenging and all the other options available with that phone. <grrrr!]

On 12/10/2015 01:15 PM, Eagle wrote:

Lowest channel tier TV and 124Mb/24Mb Internet from Comcast is ~$120
Ooma phone is ~$5/mo
AT$T U-Verse 6Mb/1Mb is $51/mo
Leisure Suit Larry explained :

Do you like your ooma service?