Hotpoint washing machine error 3

What does error code 3 relate to? Hotpoint microprofile 1400 deluxe 9566 (<-model No.?).
TIA
Dave
Error 3.... bought wrong machine. Sorry, had to.

I thought purchasing electronically controlled appliances was Error 1?
JMO

Sorry Dave,
I'm not familiar with UK built appliances at all so I can't offer any useful suggestions.
Have you tried asking a local Hotpoint service depot to see if they're willing to tell you? You could also try asking in the forum at the following link which is dedicated to UK washers.
UK Washerhelp Forum http://washerhelp.com/phpBB2/index.php
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=Hotpoint+washer+USA
=~~~~~~

Hi,
I found some HP codes but none just a "3" for the washers..... http://www.theservicecentre.co.uk/Service/faq/errorcodes.html
http://www.applianceaid.com/UK_appliance_links.html Some appliance repair, service and part links specifically for European style-made appliances....
jeff.

Hi,
I found some HP codes but none just a "3" for the washers..... http://www.theservicecentre.co.uk/Service/faq/errorcodes.html
http://www.applianceaid.com/UK_appliance_links.html Some appliance repair, service and part links specifically for European style-made appliances....
jeff.
I thought error 3 was call a priest. 1) Father 2) Son 3) Holy Ghost.
--

Christopher A. Young
Jesus: The Reason for the Season