HOME POWER PANEL WITH CONDUCTOR TDD 121-F

I want to install a tdd121-f conductor to my panel in home . I got a prepaid meter and do not want to tamper. Apparently you must use a feed and outlet red wire to fit the conductor. My main feed run into my trip and tester switch before it runs to the alternative switches for plugs, geyser , stove etc. Which red wire must I use. Any info would help me. I want just my electricy flow to be what I realluy used.
On 7/18/2013 8:55 PM, Hans wrote:

Totally incomprehensible.
This us usenet:alt.home.repair, which homeownershub steals. Almost everyone here is US or Canada. You appear to be UK, which has a quite different electrical system.