Anyone heard from TDD recently?

Monday Jan 13, 2014

I've not seen TDD post in the last couple days. Anyone know if he's OK?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

His last post was on Saturday about 10:30AM

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Unlike you, many of us do not post every friggin' day. :-)

Reply to
willshak

Unlike me, some of you have lives. Ha! Told you! ;)~ Nyaah, nyaah....

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I just came across your post. That might have been around the time I fell while helping someone and I wasn't feeling too well so I was at the other desk where I have another 23" monitor hooked to two computers, the work computer and the play computer so I was binge watching TV series and had Sandy, wrapped in a towel, on a cushion on the desk so she could lean up against me while I watched the TV series. It takes about 30 minutes for my 11 pound guard dog to quit shivering after I pick her up and wrap her in the towel. I suffer a lot more pain when it's cold and the weather changes back and forth. Now I'm thousands of posts behind so I'll have to skim a lot of the threads and simply mark those as read if they're started by fanboys. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Sorry to hear the cold is troubling you. Today it's 12F and my heat bill is extreme.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Her welfare payments ran out so she is hopefully homeless living under a bridge with the child murderer Zimmerman.

Reply to
Daring Dufas: Hypocrite TeaBil

Poor Killer Loon, it's having such a hard time in its fast food minimum wage job so it starts projecting its perversions. Poor P.L.L.C.F., its mind is going and you have to feel sorry for it. Poor, poor thing. o_O

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas