Glidden paint: Evermore vs Endurance

In a recent Consumer Reports, they had Glidden Endurance exterior latex paint as one of the top performers. However, when I checked at Home Despot they did not have Endurance, they only had a type called Glidden "Evermore". In fact, I can't seem to find Endurance anywhere. Does anyone know what the difference is between these? Is Evermore a decent paint?
Thanks,
Kelly
Here's what google has to say: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=buy+Glidden+Endurance
With a quick glance, it looks like the Endurance is a stain not a paint. I'm with you, though, because I read the CR and saw it as paint as well.
--Don--

Already did the Googling before I posted here. There is an 'Endurance' stain, but there is also a paint by that name. I'm only interested in the paint.
Kelly
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:22:49 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@ptdcs2.intel.com (Kelly E Jones) wrote:

Glidden Endurance paint can only be purchased at Sherwin Williams paint stores. I had the Glidden Endurance paint used on my trim in 2001 and the painter said it was the best around.
The Wobulator
*Please REMOVE the obvious for my correct email address*
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 02:02:07 GMT, someone wrote:

I find that amusing, I gues somebody bought out somebody, I always used to use Glidden on my rental properties, and Sherwin Williams was a competitor.
-v.
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:17:54 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (v) wrote:

They still are. Don't believe everything you read.
My mistake - I confused Sherwin Williams Duration with Glidden Endurance. Glidden Endurance is a stain. Sorry.
On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:43:08 GMT, The Wobulator

The Wobulator
*Please REMOVE the obvious for my correct email address*
"Glidden Endurance paint can only be purchased at Sherwin Williams paint stores. I had the Glidden Endurance paint used on my trim in 2001 and the painter said it was the best around. " The Wobulator ___________________________________
Your joking right? I hope so, I really don't think it's funny to outright lie to someone. Sherwin Williams stores are company owned stores, they sell Sherwiin Williams paint and NO other, also NO other paint company or store sells Sherwin Williams paint out of their store. I think you owe the guy an apology. Al