Dulux Endurance? Paints

Hi all

Just a comment really! I have in the past used Dulux wipe clean paints and, although the coverage hasn't been as good as the claims, the end result has been a hard wearing finish that retains its looks after numerous scrubbings.

The wipe clean range appears to have been replaced by something called endurance. Having just finished decorating the least accessible area of the house (hall-stairs-landing), I find that the durability of this new blend is nowhere near as good as its predecessor :(. It could be that the paint I used was a colour mix rather than off the self pre-mixed offering. Either way this is a big disappointment.

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

I can't add value for you with the Dulux products, but the old fashioned Oil Based Eggshell finish from "Little Greene" paints is meant to be dead good for kitchen endurance:

time that's what I'll use.

Reply to
Vortex4